Weather in February in New York
|| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Sea or Water Temp °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- The weather in February is dryish with sleet or snow at times. Just 83.1mm (3.3in) of H2O precipitates during on average 10 days.
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 44.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.9% of daylight hours.
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.8 °C (27 °F).
- The mean temperature in New York is very cool at 0.9 °C ( 33.62 °F).
- The average sea tempeature is 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The skies in New York are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:17 of splendid sunshine per day.
- There are approximately 6:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
Weather Trend Graph for February in New York, usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding New York:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) WSW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) SSW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) SW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) ESE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) SSE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SSE