- The average sea tempeature is 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The mean temperature in New York is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.8 °C (27 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish with sleet or snow at times. Just 83.1mm (3.3in) of fluid is discharged across on average 10 days.
- In February the blue above New York is slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:17 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:34.
- There are approximately 5:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.1% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for February in New York, Usa
New York Weather in February Discussion
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding New York:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) WSW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) SSW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) SW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) ESE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) SSE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SSE