Weather in October in New York
|| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Sea or Water Temp °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean temperature in New York is mild at 14.2 °C ( 57.56 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 58.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.4% of daylight hours.
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 90.4mm (3.6in) of H2O is discharged during on average 8 days.
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The heavens above New York are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:01 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- There are approximately 4:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
Weather Trend Graph for October in New York, usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding New York:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) WSW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) SSW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) SW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) ESE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) SSE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SSE